Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hi all,
I have finally finished the entries into the Scrapbooking Memories Masters. I also sent it off today express post but I had to because I could not guarantee it getting there on time otherwise. That's my fault also as I started a new thing 3 times just for the off the page. First I tried my hand at a Birthday desk calender but the hooks I got for it were to short, then I began making a mini album for my wedding photos but it also became to bulky. I am happy with what I sent I just wish I could of aged some diecuts in it...will have to wait till I get it back and do that.
I only have a tickley cough now and and feeling almost like my old self. I wish my old bones would just thaw out though.
I have been making mini albums like crazy, people on You Tube make some lovely ones that I have just got to try but my favourite ones to make are cards I turn into mini's. The worst is that I don't actually use them, I have sent a couple onto friends as gifts or RAK's. I will have to get my hands on an old shoebox and decorate it so I have somewhere to put them so they don't get damaged.
Going to my sister's tomorrow to see my niece's, one niece is coming up from Bunbury, I have only met her a couple of times...so it will be great to see her again.
Time for me to sign off see ya hopefully next week if my computer lets me on here.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hey there lovely lady! Congrats on getting your Masters entry finished and sent off - that is a massive achievement! Good luck with it! Glad to hear that you have been busy creating, you'll have to pop up some pics of the mini albums if you get a chance, they sound great! All well in my neck of the woods, as you saw on my blog, I've been scrapping like mad! Glad you are feeling a bit better, take care! XXX

Anthea said...

Glad you are feeling beter.

Good for you on getting your Masters entry done - I hope you do well. I cant wait too see some pics of your projects.

And I agree wutg Sue, would love to see some pics of your mini albumns. I have never done one myself, but have a few ideas for some for gifts. Would LOVE some inspiraton.