Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hi all, well this week has had it's ups and downs. One of the downers was while standing in a bank line some twat coughed on the back of my hair and not a delicate cough, the king where you are sure they are going to need a lung transplant!!!! So 24 hours later I start to get a sore throat followed by all the classic symptoms of Flu. Usually I am good, I have the cold for 3 or 4 days and I am over it but this one is hanging around. Soooo I have been stuck at home for over a week and have scrapped my butt off. I have completed 3 of the 4 challenges for the masters and tomorrow I am hoping to complete the last one. woohoo
I have been trying to keep up with my blogging but have been having some trouble getting on. So I have given the computer a good clean up and kick my son out of the house for the day and now I am back....
Well time for me to sign off as I have some cough tablets to take and a hot cuppa waiting to be drunk and maybe some much needed sleep to catch up on.....

No comments: